Please read our terms and conditions carefully. It is imperative that you agree and comply with all of the terms and conditions of our store. By registering and creating an account, or by using or visiting our website, you accept and are bound to these terms.
The terms and conditions apply to the farzana trading llc with website of farzana.ae and its associated applications on all available mobile site platforms for laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other portable devices.
By using or visiting this website, you certify that the information provided by you is true, complete, accurate and current, including your contact and payment information. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the personal information you provided when registering by updating your profile on the site, or by contacting us. You may not use false, misleading, or fraudulent information in relation to your account. You agree not to impersonate any other person, body, or entity, and you agree not to use a false or unauthorized name, and/or the name or likeness of another. Farzana.ae may change or remove any information that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, and you agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of the information provided to us by you.
We strictly prohibit the use of the website and/or services, and you shall not use the website and/or services, for any of the following:
- Engage in unlawful conduct that violates any government law or regulation and that would infringe upon established internet protocol.
- Attempt to impersonate another person or customer or provide any fraudulent information.
- The unauthorized use of another user’s username, password, and account.
- Use the Farzana.ae website, products, and/or services in any way to compete with Farzana.ae and the website, products and/or services we provide.
- Attempt to circumvent or interfere with the website’s measures and operations in an attempt to gain unauthorized access or prevent/restrict access to any portion of the website.
- Transmitting or posting any information or engaging in any activity that threatens Farzana.ae and its employees or agents through any means of communication.
- Use the website in a manner that goes against any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Engage in harassment, intimidation, or malicious activity that is considered threatening defamatory, or otherwise offensive on the Farzana.ae website and its associated networks and applications.
- Farzana.ae reserves the right to suspend or cancel your registration and any accepted order placed by you should you breach any of the terms listed in our terms and conditions.
- The prohibited acts listed on this document are non-restrictive. Should you breach any of the listed restrictions, you will be financially responsible for all the costs and damages incurred as a result.
- Farzana.ae agrees to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities should they request or direct us to disclose all information we have available on any person or body in breach of statutory duty.
- Neither party shall be liable for failure or delay in the execution of respective obligations listed under the terms and conditions, to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event includes any unexpected, unforeseen, or unavoidable event beyond any party’s reasonable control. Force Majeure events include but are not limited to, industrial disputes, failure of energy sources or transport networks, fires, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, or extreme adverse weather.
- Farzana.ae may need to temporarily interrupt or completely cease the website functions and system operations at any given time. Farzana.ae shall not be liable to any members of Farzana.ae or any third parties due to the temporary suspension or complete cessation of system operations.
- The Farzana.ae website may from time to time become unavailable to allow for repairs, maintenance, site upgrades and/or introduction of new products or services. We will do our best to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, however we cannot guarantee advance notification. We reserve the right to alter, suspend, and withdraw the website and our services at any time.
We operate under the governance of, and in accordance with, the United Arab Emirates law. Disputes arising in relation with this website and associated applications shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai courts.